Getting Paid With Instagram
If you have seen Instagram these days, you will be amazed at how successful it is among users. While it is mainly for sharing pictures taken by users, it has now turned into a marketing platform for a brand or business, and it is especially popular among startups like arts and crafts. Because of this reason and its growing popularity, it is perfect for you to cash in some money from it. This means that you can get paid through Instagram. However, there are things that you need to do first in order to generate money from this social media platform.
How To Attract More Followers
You can’t just get money from Instagram right away without having some followers. And in order to do this, you need to be interactive with other users of Instagram, too. You have to define what your following is going to be like. Keep in mind what most brands are going to expect from you – a loyal and robust following so that they can create a partnership with you. If you are missing in this field, there are some methods you can use to your advantage.
- Fill up your biography with the right information – this is already self-explanatory. Make sure that you fill everything so that your followers will know who you are.
- Post regularly – you will never gain a following if you don’t post all the time. You want to post one or two images a day. It is even more preferable to post several a day. However, it doesn’t mean that you are going to flood your posts. You should not post all at once, or this will work against you. If you feel that you can’t commit posting several pictures a day, at least a single photo will give your followers a heads up of what you are doing.
- Take good quality photos – you are building up a brand. You don’t post pictures like you do with selfies. Make sure that it has a good quality with the right attractiveness that will draw in viewers. It doesn’t make any sense if you post a weak picture, so it is best that you take your time in producing photos of the highest quality. Even smartphone cameras these days are made with great pixel quality for the purpose of sending them to social media network.
- Make use of hashtags – but don’t forget to use relevant ones. Not using hashtags will limit your brand’s reach. Familiarize in hashtags that are related to what you are sharing. You can find an app that will help you find the right hashtags for your business.
- Engage with followers – don’t forget to communicate with them. Think of your followers as your fans – they will be ecstatic and happy when you interact with them. It will even help you increase your followers.
The best way to get paid through Instagram is by affiliate marketing – which is basically promoting a product, and you get paid for this each sale. You find this affiliate marketing in bloggers’ web page with a sidebar that promotes